Tuesday, January 27, 2009

P90X Baby!


Wow I know, I know, you have seen it on tv and so have I like dozens of times! And you think to yourself hmm interesting? Brutal? You name it the adjective it fits! My buddy came to me with the idea of Doing this about a month ago and I agreed to it! Little did I know what I was getting into! So I started last night right, and wow am I sore! Let me describe the start out! First you take the pictures, its how you track your progress! You take these every 30 days! I was so embarassed at what I look like now! I am, not like I am hidious looking but I just really dont like what I see in the mirror! I am determined to change it! I have gotten to the point now where I cant seem to find the motivation on my own! Not even looking in the mirror! So when my buddy talked to me about this program I was like, yeah I am in!
Last night was night one of a 90 day program! The last few times I hung out with Bo we watched some of the videos! Ha ha I was like what in the world did I agree too! Because let me tell you I have alot of lazy bones in my body! I do I'm not kidding! So this program is designed to push your body to the brink and give it your best shot! They encourage that! Dont do anything you cant do, but give it your best shot! Last night I found out that mentally I need some work as well as physically! I am going to be stretched in all areas but I know if I stick with this and give it my best, I will see results! This is testing me in all areas of my life, and I am detemined to do this and not only do it, but come out on the other side!

No comments: